Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs Recipe {vegan & sugar-free)

I have a confession. I'm a peanut butter cup addict. I would never buy them, but if they enter our home via Halloween bag or Easter goodie bag, there's no stopping me. Sorry kids. We decided to try making our own Easter candy this year. Healthy Easter candy using ingredients like unsweetened cocoa powder, stevia, coconut oil, and natural peanut butter. These homemade chocolate eggs are even better than the real thing. I would know. The only thing I would change next time is to do less chocolate and more peanut butter, so that's how I've written the recipe. These are vegan and sugar-free, but is a food still vegan if it's served in an egg? I would guess not. Oh well, you can always use plastic egg molds instead.   More after the break! 
CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs Recipe {vegan & sugar-free)
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 8:18 AM
TOP