Easy Lemon Crepes with Blueberry Sauce for Voskos


Light pillows of Heaven. That's what these delicate crepes taste like. They remind me of pancakes I used to get at a particular restaurant, only these are non-greasy and don't leave you with a stomach ache. They're impressive, but easy to prepare with Greek yogurt and lemon curd as the filling.

Recently my girlfriends and I were talking about how much we love lemon curd. I have always loved it the traditional (read, fattening) way - with scones. I also mix it with mascarpone cheese for creamy desserts, which is absolutely delicious. My friend Terri mentioned that she mixes it with Greek yogurt and chia seeds (having friends who eat well is awesome!). Just a little lemon curd is needed to transform plain low-fat Greek yogurt into a decadent tasting treat. I used this combination as an easy filling for crepes and they turned out to be the best crepes I've ever tasted. Seriously. I would take these over chocolate crepes any day. And that is really saying something. 
CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Easy Lemon Crepes with Blueberry Sauce for Voskos
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 8:31 AM
TOP