"True Health Confesson: Why I'm 90% Vegetarian" {Guest posting at Glamour.com}

Hey there!


 


Have you ever wondered why or how I eat an almost vegetarian diet? It's not something I have explained to you here before, so I was excited when the lovely Sarah Jio from Glamour Magazine's Health and Fitness blog asked me to to come guest post about it. Please visit me HERE on Glamour.com today

Sarah not only has 3 boys and writes for Glamour. She is also an author and has a new novel just out that's already climbing up bestseller lists. Read more about Bungalow (that cover so reminds me of my Bora Bora honeymoon, but I assure you the story is much different!) here.

Description: "True Health Confesson: Why I'm 90% Vegetarian" {Guest posting at Glamour.com}
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 7:04 AM
TOP