Easy No-Bake Granola Bars {Vegan + Gluten Free}




Remember when I made those peanut butter krispie treats? My family and I were pretty much obsessed with those. And they were so easy that I started thinking I should replace some of the crisp cereal with oats and make granola bars. And I am SO glad I did - these bars are much healthier AND tastier than the store-bought version and take just 5 minutes to mix up! They lasted 1 day in our house and I put half bars in the girls' lunch boxes. Our whole family loved these - they're a must try.To cut down on sugar I used sugar free maple syrup. I found a few more natural varieties at Whole Foods and went with one sweetened with Xylitol, which is one of the few sweeteners I'm okay with and has the added bonus of preventing cavities. You can use honey, agave, or regular maple syrup for these if you prefer. I threw some Chia seeds on top for added nutrition. 

Recipe after the break! 
CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Easy No-Bake Granola Bars {Vegan + Gluten Free}
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 7:53 AM
TOP