Sneaky Healthy Mint Chip Milkshake


We don't get ice cream very often, but when we do the girls always want mint chip. Without fail. Every time. So I thought I would make them a mint chip milkshake with my new Vitamix blender and sneak in some spinach, as I usually do with our smoothies since it really doesn't taste like anything at all. Baaaahhahah, sneaky Mommy.  I promise this doesn't taste like greens. Just creamy delicious vanilla, mint, and chocolate chips. 

It looks so green and minty, right? Well it does taste that way, but the green color really comes from a few handfulls of spinach. If you wanted to make this into ice cream you could just pour it into an ice cream maker! 


More after the break! 
CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Sneaky Healthy Mint Chip Milkshake
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 7:40 AM
TOP