S'mores Brownies in a Jar + Linky Party!


Hi Friends! Today I have a couple of special treats for you! First, my new favorite way of making brownies (in a jar) and s'mores (as brownies). For the super easy recipe, no campfire needed, head over to my guest post on ValSoCal. Please take a moment to follow Val's beautiful blog. You'll love her.

Second, an announcement and a surprise party! Every Friday I will be hosting a linky party for all of you wonderfully creative bloggers to link up anything and everything you have made. I can't wait to see what you will share! 

If you're new to linky parties, it's very simple. Just click the blue "add your link" button. Copy/paste the address of the post you would like to link to, and the link title into the space provided.  
Yummy Mummy




Description: S'mores Brownies in a Jar + Linky Party!
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 4:12 PM
TOP