Easy and Inexpensive DIY Wall Art

 
When we moved into our new home we suddenly had a lot of wall space to fill. One of those spaces was in the master bedroom on either side of the large windows. Curtains are currently being made for the master windows by the way (why do home projects take SO long?!), and should be ready by next month. 

 I had been admiring framed botanicals like the ones below from Restoration Hardware ($199 each).
I hesitated on spending the money, as I had a feeling I could find something or make something for less. I was convinced of that after being inspired by a couple of my favorite blogs.

These pretty framed botanical prints Megan made over at Honey We're Home were just what I was looking for. 

My friend Isa from Raising SOS (a hilarious and witty blog about family life) used the same idea to create this beautiful wall of framed bird prints. 
All that's needed is a book of images you like, such as this one (suggested by Megan):

And some frames.
Description: Easy and Inexpensive DIY Wall Art
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 9:18 AM
TOP