Beet and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Love Bites


These are so cute and tasty, and with the help of pre-made puff pastry dough, 10-15 minutes to make. I think we need to have a Valentine's Day party just to show off these little cutie bites. 
 
My girls absolutely love roasted beets. To roast beets yourself, cut off the greens and drizzle with a little olive oil. Wrap beets in foil or place in a covered Dutch oven and roast 25 minutes to an hour for large beets. If you're in a hurry, just grab pre-roasted beets at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's. No one will know. 

I used fresh thyme because that's what I had on my windowsill, but to be honest, I didn't love the flavor. I would prefer this with fresh basil, or no herbs at all. To make these more kid-friendly, just use the beets and pastry dough, or use mozzarella cheese instead of goat cheese. 

CONTINUE READING THIS POST »
Description: Beet and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Love Bites
Rating: 4.5
Reviewed by: Unknown
On: 12:17 PM
TOP